We’re burning the midnight oil keeping up with the latest updates, news and opinions about Moodle – and now we’re going to share our finding with you. You’re welcome!
Here is a roundup of some recent posts from our own blog as well as online-learning focused parts of the blogosphere:
Lambda Solutions Blog
- 10 Questions To Answer Before You Use Moodle. Whether you’re from a K-12 school, college or private company, you’ll need to consider these factors before implementing or migrating to Moodle.
- Top 6 Reasons To Move To Moodle 2.0. If you want to make use of Moodle’s full capabilities, you’ve got to upgrade.
- 7 Reasons To Use Us For Your Moodle Implementation. What’s so special about official Moodle partner Lambda Solutions? We’re so glad you asked…
- Five Ways To Teach With Moodle. Good tips for teaching online courses, courtesy of instructors who are teaching with Moodle.
- Moodlemoot Canada Conference Update. The conference was a blast. Here’s a roundup of comments and presentations from some of the Moodlemoot Canada participants.
Around The Interwebs
- Three Teachers’ Answers to Questions on Classroom Microblogging. Good ideas for introducing social media and controlled online communications for eLearning classes.
- Corporate eLearning: Coming to a boardroom near you. Bringing people together even when they're thousands of miles apart, cutting costs and reducing the environmental impact of business travel, corporate eLearning is the way of the future.
- Moodle Monday: Big Blue Button. One secondary school teacher into online learning is particularly excited about the new communication possibilities available by setting up a private BBB room for students automatically through Moodle.
- The Grill: Andy Pratt. An IT Director creates a virtual classroom. A great interview.